I am taking the Everyday Inspiration WordPress blogging course and day 2 is to make a list post. Today’s topic is “thing’s I like.” I have never really looked at the daily posts resource page till today, but it was cool to see this list of things liked.
It is kind of the inspiration for my own list.
Lets jump right into it. Things I like:
- Peanut butter and banana toast (with honey)
- Mexican Food
- Floating the river on a hot summer day
- My cat Boots
- Dogs and cats and any other pets that I run across in the world, I own several dogs and even use calming treats for dogs to educate them.
- getting lost in new places
- The Gulf of Mexico
- BBQ – All kinds
- A bowl of chili on a cold day
- Rockport, TX
- Comic Book Conventions
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Books
- NASA and the whole going to space thing
- Long aimless walks
- Accomplishing goals
- marking things off the todo list
- The State Fair of Texas
- A freshly sharpened pencil – particularly the smell
- A lazy Sunday napping in a hammock
- Spicy food
- Dr. Pepper (I need to learn to not like this one so much.)
- The smell of salt in the air
I am sure there are more things I like, but this is a pretty long list so far. Heck, since I have started writing the conclusion to this post, I have added more to the list.
It is ridiculous, and awesome. The email had three other prompts for lists that I think I will use in the future.