2014 has a few hours left, and I am ready for 2015 to start. As you can tell in my last post 2014 was an awesome year for me with a lot of changes and it occurs to me that I have not set any goals for the new year in a while.
- Get better organized-I have been pretty good at keeping an updated planner with everything I need to do and I love to rock a todo list, but I let ADD get the best of me sometimes.
- Save money/Earn more extra income-I have been earning more money via freelance work, but I need to get better at saving and paying down unnecessary debt.
- Workout-I have been rocking this pretty well, I started getting in shape in February of last year and have lost a lot of weight. But there is more to do, and I need to get on a better schedule.
- Update this site/rebuild my portfolio-Simonponder.net still exists, I have just stripped the blog portion off my site. This site will be the blog and Simonponder.net will be the portfolio. This will give me the freedom to write about what amuses me without detracting from my portfolio.
- Pdexposures had a really strong year last year. I think if we can keep at the momentum we have grown the podcast will really take off.
- March of Film will have a really big year, much to the amusement and joy of Amanda and myself.
- I will run more races in 2015.
- I will focus more on my photography and actually start posting pictures again.
Bring on 2015.